Extra large back seat organizer and kick mat in one
Designed for big kids
Become a VIP Member and earn points & exclusive rewards along your journey. Learn More
Receive perks when you sign up for VIP Rewards
Create a free account and get 100 points.
Every time you shop and share your journey.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts & perks.
Exclusive anniversary & birthday bonus.
Solana® backless belt-positioning booster designed for big kids, raising them up to the proper height for the seat belt. Suitable from 18 - 54 kg / 40 - 120 lb or up to 160 cm / 63 in tall.
- BELT-POSITIONING BOOSTERS - Suitable from 18 - 54 kg / 40 - 120 lb or up to 160 cm / 63 in tall.
- COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT - Ergonomic seat base for big kid comfort and lightweight design to move between vehicles with ease.
- EASY REMOVE COVERS - Machine washable covers for easy cleaning.
- TWO CUP HOLDERS - Elasticated cup holders perfect for road trip drinks and snacks.
- SAFETY BUILT IN - diono booster are always tested over and above safety standards.
- Minimum User Weight: 18 kg / 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 54 kg / 120 lb
- Product Height: 19.5 cm / 7.7 in
- Product Width: 43.8 cm / 17.2 in
- Product Depth: 33.5 cm / 13.2 in
- Seat Weight: 1.32 kg / 2.9 lb
- Minimum User Weight - Forward Facing: 18 kg / 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Forward Facing: 54 kg / 120 lb
- Maximum User Height: 160 cm / 63 in
Solana® Booster, Instruction Manual
Diono booster seats can be used for children weighing 40-120 lbs. (18-54 kg) and are 38-63 in. (96.5-160 cm) tall. Typically once a child reaches 5 years of age they are mature enough to ride in a booster seat.
Our booster seats fit 2 across in most cars. Each vehicle model is different and allows for various seating positions. Consumers should consult vehicle owners manual for appropriate car seat placement in their car that may fit more than 2 across.
Solana® comes with fabric cup holders in the cover. Solana® 2, Cambria® 2, Monterey® XT, Monterey® 2XT, and Monterey® 4DXT come with two retractable cup holders. The Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ includes a Radian® cupholder with easy snap in installation.
Diono booster seats are not meant to be used on airplane. Boosters require a lap/shoulder belt and airplanes only have a lap belt.
All Diono booster seats have a life span of 8 years, starting from the date you purchase your seat. In the event the date of purchase cannot be determined then we use the date of manufacture.
Plays well with
Full coverage car seat protector
Customers Also loved
Designed for big kids
2-in-1 booster with room to grow
When big kids need a little boost
The original 3-across all-in-one convertible car seat
The original expandable booster has evolved
3-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
4-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
Elevates All-in-One convertible car seats to a more upright position
FirstClass™ Comfort & Ultimate 3-across Safeplus Engineering
Slim design booster with safety built in